When I am out and about I usually don’t take the DSLR but use an old Fuji Finepix. She accompanied me to the summit of quite a few mountains,
Shortly before Christmas I visited Alex, who is a metalworker. He kindly paused building a motorcycle to turn my old cymbal boom stand into a light
For a long time I have been looking to replace Picasa (the desktop programme) but haven’t been able to come up with a true alternative. Many people
There are many helpful photography resources out there, these are the ones I found most useful:
- James Danziger & Barnaby Conrad III: Interviews with Master Photographers. New York, London 1977.
- Gregory Heisler: 50 Portraits. New York 2013.
- Fil Hunter, Steven Biver & Paul Fuqua: Light – Science and Magic. Burlington 2011/Waltham 2012.
- Johannes Itten: Elemente der Bidenden Kunst. Studienausgabe des Tagebuchs. Leipzig 2002.
- Annie Leibovitz: At Work. London 2008.
- Dan Winters: Road to Seeing. San Francisco 2014.
- Zack Arias: Onelight 2.0. 2014.
- David Hobby: Lighting in Layers. 2011.
- Joe McNally: The Language of Light. 2011.